- ImplantGuidePrint is a laboratory providing a wide range of surgical guide options. With a broad knowledge base, we are able to offer not just guides but support and advice on how to get started using guided surgery.
- Some our team did their first 3D guided surgery over 15 years ago and we have been producing guides now for 3 years.
- The laboratory was set up 8 years ago with a digital workflow and is now focussed on guided surgery.
- We are a SMOP registered service centre, a BSP certified lab and service centre for the ImplantPilot /2Ingis system.
- We offer a full service from simply printing you a guide all the way through training on software, planning and the indications for each kind of guide. We even have experienced implant dentists to offer implant related advice should you require it.
- At IGP, we aim to help you understand what works best where and when with many different types of guide. You can’t afford to ignore guided surgery but an understanding will allow you to offer your patients the best possible treatment every time. By offering numerous types of guide with many software options and implant manufacturers we can maximise your choice and give the best assistance.
- Guided surgery need not be expensive, with guides starting at £80* it becomes affordable for all cases.
*Basic print cost of a resin guide. If required, sleeves, planning, and any software costs are extra.